Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sleepless Night

Sleepless Night

Shall blog about Harmoc Camp 08 which started yesterday and ended today. The J2s kindly invited the seniors back to watch our very own talentine, which was actually a mini competition in conjunction with their preparation for the upcoming concert in June at the Esplanade Recital Studio. Felt honoured to attend the concert as one of the judges and I was pleased by overall standard of the newcomers. Can sense that the juniors really put in a lot of hard work to deliver wonderful and entertaining performances:)

Night games were pretty fun too! I was assigned to become one of the station masters for nightwalk by Norman several minutes beforehand=X But luckily I managed to conduct the session quite well haha... Had TONS of fun attempting to scare my juniors with my secret weapon: Rubber Snake. Its pretty amazing how a mere harmless rubber snake can scare the living daylights out of some juniors; especially a few which I will not name (hint: the very tall guy) in order to avoid any further embarrassment to them:P

Played several card games and RISK with the juniors throughout the night... The RISK game was simply thrilling as many players compete with each other for the right to dominate this planet... Must really say that Wee Xiang, Jing Kai, Eugene and Yun Ting were great players and also an inexhaustible source of entertainment:D Watched Jay's 2007 Taipei Concert with Jing Kai, Alvin and Shi Rui after the RISK game... I must say Jay is very talented and his singing in live concerts has improved! Before I forget, thanks to Shi Rui for helping me to pass the two dollars to the J2 guys:)

Alright feeling sleepy now, shall stop here ba...

No comments: