Wednesday, December 15, 2004

PERFORMING at St Francis Xavier church this saturday BUT not totally satisfied about it though... This is the first time l am feeling kinda useless in the choir, not being able to sing my favourite songs like exsultate justi and nil hil sub =( OKAY OKAY OKAY l kinda get the idea that non prague people sucks, OKAY? If someone is so concerned about spoiling the PERFECT sound of the prague choir why bother to let the non prague people sing the church songs in the first place? I don't care who is going to read this blog BUT l am definfitely sure that l have the right to say how l feel about this arrangement... Anybody who is unhappy with my comment can at the most dun read my blog l am NOT forcing anyone to read my blog or anything like that, l just want to emphasize that we are living in a democratic society which means freedom of speech...

No comments: