Tuesday, December 28, 2004

SORRY for not updating for such a long time... Kinda busy with all the celebrations in Christmas =) Oh ya I went to a chalet organised by my pri sch friends a week before christmas and had tons of fun there =) In fact our trip and first few hours at the chalet was kinda boring but things started to get interesting in the afternoon when we rent our bikes... We went cycling the whole afternoon till evening, we had our BBQ and by the way Enrico's Dad's cooking's terrific! We ate chicken wings and chops, satay and etc... The girls they only came for the BBQ (how realistic) -_-" Never mind cuz we were playing (BIG TWO) in the room all night long haha... Then we went cycling again from 10pm till 1am... I only had my shower then and chit chatted with my frenz until 5am before l dozed off to sleep Zzzz...
The next day we visited the Wow Wow Wet... Its my first time there eric's parents suggested us going there early in the morning to avoid congestion so we went there at 10am after returing our bikes... WWW was very interesting, maybe cuz its my first time there by the way l got free tickets from eric's parents hehe... One of the most exciting was the Slideup OMG l thought l died... =X Luckily l am still alive =) Oh yeah l got tired of the rides pretty soon so l went back to the chalet first to play PS2... Me and my fren were freaking lousy... We were playing FIFA l used Man United against his Liverpool... His stupid owen scored in the first half but my van nistrelrooy scored two goals in the second half which made that a 2-1 to Man United HEHE =P Anyway dun think that l am a pro or something cuz my fren and l were rather lousy in the game... We played Real Madrid vs Saudi Abrabia and LOST... -_-" Kinda pathetic yucks if it was a real game then people betting on saudi must had won a fortune... Ok lah l think this entry should be looong enough l will write my entry on Christmas another day perhaps... See you guys bye =)

No comments: