Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Photography

Photography

I am never considered a "camera" person. Be it taking or being taken, I have never expressed any particular interest in any of the above. Yet my new assignment requires me to take at least 50 photos per day in places which I regard as "No Man's Land".

The job was tougher than what I had imagined. Singapore can seem surprisingly big even though its actually no bigger than a tiny red dot on the world map. It's a test of determination and endurance; the determination to accomplish my task and the endurance to complete my journey. And I am proud to declare that I have improved in both aspects:)

Today was the record-breaking day; I took 97 photos of industrial buildings in Senoko, which is situated in the far north. Felt immensely tired but satisfied on my way home on the bus. Made a couple of new friends too, though not very familiar with them yet...

Hmm think that I am some kind of workaholic, must find something to do if not will get bored easily haha.. No wonder it is said that my horoscope (Capricorn) values career above everything else; I used to think otherwise but it seems like the prediction is coming true now lol=p

No comments: