Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Results

Results Coming Soon?

That day is approaching, whether I like it or not. Seriously I dun think I am going to do well for it. Realised it was because I did not get my priorities right. In short, I just wasn't concentrating on the things which I was supposed to be focussing on. Even though I told myself many many many times that I must do the right things at the right time.. Used to think I use my head more than my heart, but I was terribly wrong... Anyway too late for any regrets now. Will just have to see what I can do to minimise the damage to my parents; cos I am the only son and my dad is eldest in the family... Can almost hear them saying things like:

You are our only Hope!

The future of the Tan Family depends on you!

You are the most intelligent in your generation so you are sure to be able to make it!

Feeling very irresponsible now. I dun really wish to see their disappointed faces. But I will still love them. At the very least they care about me. Some of my friends too. For my "friends" who do not really know how to appreciate or care about me, I would prefer that you do not ask me regarding my results when that day comes. Still, I believe I can survive this coming ordeal. In one way or another.




No comments: