Sunday, April 27, 2008

Let Freedom Ring

Let Freedom Ring

Confinement's over!!! Woah it was pretty unbearable for me, cause its my first time I am away from home for such a long period of time... Days sure crawled slowly in Tekong...

Read Alvin's blog several minutes ago and I felt quite touched, I never knew I was considered part of his 'true friends' gang together with ade and shi jun... Yup I agree with his 'frequency theory', I find it easy to connect with people who possess the same thinking as me..

During my days in Tekong I missed alot of people, especially my family, buddies and harmoc ppl... I wasn't that upset over all the physical training and lack of personal freedom in there, in fact I enjoyed the morning runs cause it helped to freshen me up:)

"Why must we serve? Why must we serve?"
"Because we love our land, and we want it to be free, to be free, YA!"

No comments: