Sunday, May 04, 2008

College Day

College Day

Attended NJC 39th College Day as an award recipient yesterday... Maybe its because of army, I made the effort to reach NJ before 4.15pm in order to attend the briefing on time by taking a cab and only to realise that it didn't matter whether I was punctual or not=X The briefing was merely attendance taking and following the instructions written on the sheet of paper... Never mind about that anyway...

Saw some people I know but they couldn't recognise me. Do I really look different when I am botak? Perhaps so. I usually like to walk around the school premises whenever I get the chance to visit my former school, recalling past memories and savouring the sweet moments I have had in there. I felt something when I visited RVPS, I felt something when I went Cat High, but sadly I was emotionless when I walked around NJ. Maybe I did feel a bit different whenever I walked past LT3, where I used to conduct harmoc practices, but nothing more than that.

Still remembered what Liyan messaged me: Enjoy the moment of fame when you received the award on stage. To tell the truth, the medal and certificate mean nothing to me at all. I know that many years down the road some people will remember me or some will just simply forget me, but for those who do; I would like to be remembered NOT as the president who led the band to attain the Gold with Honours, but rather the one whom went through all the shit and did his best for everyone. If people remember me for my achievements, I would rather they forget me like how they forget to complete their Math tutorials.

Alright, gotta book in soon, so I gonna stop here again...

No comments: