Monday, December 31, 2007

I have something to say to...(continued)

I have something to say to...(continued)

Hey guys! Thanks for your patience during the last few days, the post which you all have been awaiting for is finally here=) Here it is:

I have something to say to:

My buddies frm River Valley (Brandon, Enrico and Vincent)

Brandon
The most physically fit and sensible among the four of us, I feel very secure and safe whenever you are around=) Miss your interesting comments such as "I will slap you arh" and "Guo Hui go play fiesta!" haha..

Enrico
You are the one whom I can connect with most easily, used to chat with you over the phone for looong hours, talking about anything in the sun=D Wonder if you still have the passion for singing? The gang of four can meet up for a kbox session someday hehe..

Vincent
I still can remember those days in RV when we played soccer and computer games in your house after school:) A very loyal friend to have, though you have become rather zhong4 se4 qing1 you3 throughout the past few years.. Thanks for helping me out by recommending a job to me!

My buddies from Catholic High (Daniel, Vincent and Xingzhi)

Daniel
Xiao3 hei1 describes you perfectly---small-sized and tanned, you possess a very interesting personality.. The duo comprising you and Xing Zhi always have been the primary source of entertainment during our kbox sessions lol:D Its hard not to laugh when you are around.. Felt really touched when you shed tears as you bade goodbye to us at the chalet T.T

Vincent
The exact duplicate of me! We simply have too many things in common: Jay Chou, basketball and singing.. One that you can share problems with and expect him to share some in return.. You are one who can go through thick and thin with me=> Mugging sessions and basketball trainings at Kim Seng CC were absolutely fun with you around and I hope to see you again before you leave for NS!

Xing Zhi
Hmm its seems like you are very well informed regarding the personal lives of many people lol.. Wonder how you managed to dig out those information when people tried all ways and means to bury them deep in the ground haha=P At first I know you as millionaire boy (cause he participated in the first episode of Who Wants to be a Millionaire pri sch special) and now you are considered a commando man already hehe.. Good Luck!

My buddies from National Junior College (Alvin, Cindy and Shi Jun)

Alvin
From what I have seen you are a "people" person, as you really love to include your friends in whatever you do lol.. Being your friend will never feel lonely and people will find it easy to communicate with you;) You are also one whom I can share problems with and lend a listening ear to troubled souls, so continue to keep it that way!

Cindy
Didn't really get the opportunity to know you well until we graduated from NJ.. Always more than ready to help me, be it advice or job.. I really appreciated all that you have done for me though sometimes things dun go un the way we want them to be.. My best farewell gift from NJ was our friendship=)

Shi Jun
MY SI GI NA! My most trusted crapper in NJ, the days in NJ would have been unbearable without you sia.. Hooray I got the chance to "caress" your bald head in Marina Square today.. Heard from you that it brings luck, maybe I will strike some lottery real soon lol! Remember to look for me whenever you are out from the "chalet" and share your spooky or funny experience with me=]

NJ Harmoc

NJ Harmoc is my pride:) It is a big family where harmophiles forge strong, everlasting friendships and develop their burning passion for harmoc.. After seeing NJ Harmoc growing from strength to strength and eventually emerging as the champion in this year's SYF (the only school to attain Gold with Honours) reinforced my belief that all the sacrifices made by not only me, but the EXCO and the rest of the band have been worth it:D Being the president was a difficult undertaking and I was fortunate to have the support of a group of highly dedicated and motivated EXCO members.. Other members which form the backbone of the band contributed to our success most significantly.. Including Mr Tang, Mr Song and Mrs Teai, NJHB is a formiable force to be reckoned with!

OMG its exactly 12am now.. Yep thats the end for 2007, looking forward to 2008!:D

*sound of fireworks exploding in the distance*

No comments: