Monday, December 24, 2007

Welcome

Welcome

To my closest buddies, dearest friends, other people who may know or may not know me, myself, welcome to this blog. I used to have the perception that blogging is actually a waste of time; yep that opnion still hasn't change, as you can see l have plenty of time to burn lol.. In addition, my experience of life is simply too eventful for me not to write it down somewhere.. But I am not going to describe those unforgettable moments, be it joyous or sorrowful, as I believe one should look forward to the future instead of drowning in the past..

Went to Harmoc x'mas party yesterday evening.. Earlier that day I was still shopping for the gift for the gifts exchange when something really interesting caught my eye.. It was an electronic coaster with a metallic surface which can be connected to the computer via usb to warm your drink while you are surfing the net.. Cool rite? I immediately bought it and met up with my buddies for a couple of drinks.. Afterwards I went home, feeling blur blur and exhausted.. It wasn't long before l fell asleep and to my horror my alarm didnt ring and thus l was late in meeting up with the harmoc people at Kovan! Paiseh=X Yup continue with the story.. When I met up with the juniors I was greeted by another unpleasant surprise----The J2 guys all pang seh me!!! None of them went.. I still thought Matthew would go *winks* but luckily the juniors were still as funny as ever, with intriguing
abbreviations like BJ aka Boon Jin, denny whining for another guy to accompany him to the gents and zhi rui aka rattata showing off his knowledge of chinese names of ALL the mrt stations in singapore lol.. Felt abit younger with those guys, the difference between a 17 year old and 18 year old is really huge.. We started walking towards gladys house after most of the people had arrived and suddenly saw a kindergarden named "Catholic Kindergarden", questions such as these began popping up in my mind---"Is it a boys' sch?" "Anyone frm there who went to cat high pri, sec and finally, jc?" "Do they teach the boys there to be gentlemen of high integrity, robust character, passionate about life, learning and service to others?" This showed that the propaganda by our Mr Lee was successful lol.. We reached gladys house shortly and started our party.. Right here l have something to clarify.. I wasn't emo-ing when l was sitting at the corner and looking up to the sky!! I was merely performing a magic trick to bear bear which required me to turn my back to him!! Okay enough for that.. By the way her house was really cosy.. to the extent that l fell asleep on the sofa in her basement! Perhaps not sleeping on the night before contributed to my weariness too.. The food was okay, with special highlight on zhi rui's wonderful cheesecake.. Hope the girls would never discover what the guys did with the cake hehe, if not we would be in deep trouble.. Played some games later and some unlucky ppl had to wear disgusting stuffs on their faces, yucks.. Finally the gifts exchange.. A big thank you to Jasmine for your cool gift=) Went home quickly after the party to catch the tv program featuring wuzhen and her life story.. Saw Kiat Sheng on my way home and he shared his experience in the army with me.. I enjoyed the conversation, especially "caressing" his bald head lol.. Maybe I shouldn't work so hard to pass my napfa test (especially pull-up) so I could join them instead of rotting in Singapore haha.. Managed to watch the show later and was inspired by wuzhen's positive attitude towards life and happiness in being ordinary=) You made me realise that achieving happiness is really simple.. But on how to achieve that is another complex issue.. Anyway, proud to have you as part of the big harmoc family and as a friend=)

Couldn't sleep that night again.. perhaps I am evolving into some kind of nocturnal human.. fyi mammoth's a prehistoric animal thats already extinct.. and I got a book on evolution from my sis as christmas present after she caught me watching the "Walking with" series on youtube lol.. maybe that can help me explain the kind of evolution which I am going through right now.. I am fine with being another spiderman or cyclops haha.. thanks sis=) Dear readers out there, continue to expect more entries as this blogger apparently has tons of time to post many more entries, whether meaningful or just plain crappy and cya the next time!=)

No comments: