Saturday, May 17, 2008

Decision Making

Decision Making

Well I guess the entry title says it all. Many tough decisions to be made, some in a week's time and some in a month's time. Both as a soldier and as a civilian.

As a civilian:

Got accepted for NTU Business and SMU Economics.
Difficult to make a choice, since NTU business school is no doubt the most established and experienced in Singapore and the region; while SMU school of economics boasts of providing an education modelled after top universities in the US. Furthermore, I am still waiting for a reply from NUS for Business. An additional choice may be available once I get accepted again and more headache too=X

As a soldier:

Signed up for pilot during Air Force recruitment talk and they asked me to sit for some computer test. Dun really understand why I am chosen instead of my other friends who are fitter than me. In addition there is also a Military Police (MP) interview next week, not sure how I got shortlisted when I never even express any interest in it before=S Sounds quite fun though, wonder if I will get to wear the police uniform, that would be extremely cool man...

Hmm guess I will need a few days to think it through... Sounds a bit random, but I have had the happiest dream in my life so far during last night... Cant really remember the details but I roughly get the whole picture... Though its realistically impossible for me to fulfil that wonderful dream, I am contented for being able to experience it... Sometimes I really like dreams because they can fill up the gaps which make reality incomplete... Maybe certain things can only exist and survive in dreams and not in reality... Sounds like some 'chim' theory, but it is actually very simple... I know I am not supposed to and shouldn't dream by this point of time but sometimes I really can't help it... There are some things you can't change instantly, it takes time, and for me it seems like an eternity... Sorry to my readers if you all dun understand what I am talking about, you all dun have to understand so dun worry... I just need to talk to someone or something (like this blog) to express how I feel and I dun wish to bother my friends with my unimportant concerns. I like blogging in this particular manner because I feel relieved and better after that (at least for the moment). Okay think I am really spouting some senseless nonsense here already so might as well stop here before I confuse my friends and readers even further...

No comments: