Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Déjà vu

Déjà Vu

Fancy blogging during the last hour of the year again... Many things have changed throughout the course of one year. Somehow, I just can't write this entry with the same amount of enthusiasm and level of optimism. Nevertheless, I am still thankful and appreciative of the company of my friends for the most of the day before I book in for my duty.

Watched Yes Man with Adeline, Alvin and Shi Jun in the afternoon; I thought the movie was pretty funny and yet at the same time meaningful. I have to admit that I used to be the old Carl Allen; afraid to accept challenges or embrace changes in my life. Maybe I have improved a little bit already, I don't really know. I think it is supposed to tell us that we should say a resounding "Yes!" when we know it deep inside our heart.

Had dinner with class at a seafood restaurant near Fullerton Hotel during evening. Food was pretty okay, but nothing beats sitting down and having a nice talk with classmates. Crowds were all gathered around Marina Square for a spectacular view of the impending fireworks. Welcome to 2009! Hope everyone will have a smooth sailing year ahead:)

Just 13 more months to go!

No comments: