Thursday, June 12, 2008

POP

POP
It's finally over!!! After 9 weeks of basic military training, I have completed my course at last and graduated from BMTC (Basic Military Training Centre) on 10th June!! Enjoy the pictures!!:)

Viper Warriors standing tall!

Can you spot my location?

With my Mom and Sis


Me, Yong Shun and Eugene---Best Brothers!!

Me and my buddy Jeremy with that pesky Yong Shun sneaking in from the side:p


Officer wannabes!


Sadistic Sergeant: Knock it down you "chao4" recruits!!

"V" is for Viper!

Me and Zhi Yuan aka Robot:P


Our commanders repaying their debts muahaha!

For Honour and Glory!

One arm push-up!

Strike at the enemy!

Thus this marks the end of my BMT, where I have had a most memorable experience and developed meaningful friendships:) Hope that my buddies and I can continue to see each other in command school! Remember to keep in touch guys!

There is a destiny that makes us brothers:

None goes his way alone:

All that we send into the lives of others

Comes back onto our own.

-Edwin Markham

No comments: