Sunday, January 06, 2008

Song appreciation

Song appreciation

Hi folks! Still working on my new year resolution, so sorry to keep you guys waiting haha.. Anyway here's another song for yer, you will actually realise both the songs here (彩虹 and 普通朋友) are my favourites (It's listed in the profile for your info).. Translation done by me once again for the same reasons, just sit back and enjoy:)


普通朋友 (Ordinary Friends)
Composer: David Tao (陶喆)
Lyricist: David Tao (陶喆)
Translator: Tan Guo Hui (陈国辉)

等待 我随时随地在等待
Waiting, I am waiting anytime and anywhere

做你感情上的依赖
to be someone whom you can rely on emotionally

我没有任何的疑问 这是爱
I do not have any doubts, this is Love

我猜 你早就想要说明白
I guess, you wanted to make things clear long ago

我觉得自己好失败
I feel like a complete failure

从天堂掉落到深渊 多无奈
Fallen from heaven to abyss, so helpless

我愿意改变 重新再来一遍
I am willing to change and start afresh once again

我无法只是普通朋友
I just can't be an ordinary friend

感情已那么深 叫我怎么能收手
How do you expect me to withdraw when the Love is already so deep?

但你说 I only want to be your friend 做个朋友
But you say "I only want to be your friend", be a friend

我在 你心中只是just a friend 不是情人
I am just a friend in your heart, not a lover

我感激你对我这样的坦白
I am grateful to you for being so frank

但我给你的爱暂时收不回来
But I can't take back my Love for the time being

So I 我不能只是 be your friend
So I can't just be your friend


Nice song rite? Just dun get emo and cry.. Anyway can't seem to understand why I like listening to emo songs, especially when feeling emo and watching other people emo-ing isn't my cup of tea=S


Quote of the Day:

You will realise the WORTH of something only when you have LOST it, by then it is too LATE for regrets.
-----gh, aka guy in blues

No comments: